Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fantastic Treatise on Suffering.

Courtesy of one of my Facebook friends, I was privileged to read this article on redemptive suffering. It is very well-written and worth reading (it is also very long. Hence, the link to it.) Suffering and its purpose have been on my mind a great deal lately, after watching two members of my family being slowly devoured by cancer recently. (Not to mention being out of work since March.) Between Fr. Chad Ripperger's class on Spiritual Theology (which I highly recommend! You can listen to it over at Sensus Traditionis) and this article, it becomes much clearer to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It has been submitted for review by the administrator of this blog. Please understand that if it does not meet the guidelines outlined in the disclaimer and definitions sections, it will not appear on this blog.